Dr. Fyffe is a licensed naturopathic doctor who graduated from the College of Naturopathic Medicine in Toronto in 2009. Previously, she has attended the University of Saskatchewan and the University of Regina focusing on psychology and science. Her earlier careers were in Diagnostic Imaging as a registered technologist first in Radiography and later in Ultrasound. She has worked in the Radiology Departments at the Pasqua Hospital, the Screening Program for Breast Cancer, the Regina General Hospital and the Fetal Assessment Unit. During this time she trained in Reflexology and earned her First and Second Degree in Reiki.
While working with people she found that their stories gave many clues as to why they were in pain or having symptoms of discomfort. She realized that listening and asking the right questions was key to identifying barriers to health and guiding people through the process of healing.
Dr. Fyffe has a special interest in many of the issues she finds common in our society today. Many of these area associated with poor digestion and sleep, hormone imbalances, musculo-skeletal injuries and stress causing mental /emotional discomforts. Her intent is to empower people with the knowledge they need to address many of the issues experienced on a daily basis. To make available the ability to make informed choices for a healthier lifestyle by providing the support necessary. This may be in the form of education, therapies and facilitating the release of emotional baggage from the past to create the life they desire.
Dr. Fyffe has received additional training in:
- Applied Kinesiology also known as Muscle Balancing
- ETAScan training and interpretation.
- Facial Acupuncture/ Rejuvenation
- Emotion Code as introduced by Dr. Brad Nelson, DC
- Orthotics – Custom Fit
- Reiki Level I, II
Dr. Fyffe facilitates individualized programs for your specific needs. Some of the more common areas of health promotion:
- Identify toxins and allergens for improved health
- Healthy weight: return to and maintaining
- Hormone balance: addresses insomnia, female and male hormones, digestion
- Stress reduction: mental, emotional and physical aspects
- Immune system support
- Healthy bones and joints
- Fertility and preparing for a healthy pregnancy
- Solutions for positive living
- Healthy back and posture