Promotes healthy gut flora in adults during antibiotic intake and in adults with IBS
• Provides live microorganisms that form part of a natural healthy gut flora
• Probiotics to significantly reduce symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
• Probiotics to supplement the normal intestinal microbiota following antibiotic therapy
• Provides 75 billion CFU per day from human-sourced probiotics: Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 and CUL-21), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34), Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61)
• Contains fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
Note: I use this for post antibiotic therapy to increase the gut flora quickly to decrease the incidence of yeast infections.