Herbal combination to help reduce cough and cold symptoms in kids
• Includes a soothing blend of English ivy, marshmallow and European elder extracts
• English Ivy is used as an expectorant to help relieve coughs
• Marshmallow is used in Herbal Medicine to relieve throat irritation and associated dry cough in adolescents and children ages 6 years and older
• European elder is used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve cold and flu symptoms and relieve fever (promotes sweating) in children 3 to 12 years
• Delicious natural raspberry flavour
ONE TEASPOON (5 ML) CONTAINS: Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) Root Extract (4:1) …………125 mg 500 mg Dried Equivalent English Ivy (Hedera helix) Leaf Extract (4- 7:1)………………40 mg 160-280 mg Dried Equivalent European Elder (Sambucus nigra subsp. nigra) Fruit Extract (1 6:1). 25 mg 400 mg Fresh Equivalent Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Purified water, glycerin , xylitol;, natural flavours, citric acid, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate
Recommended Dose: Adolescents and Children (6 years and older): Take 1 teaspoon 3 times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Consult your healthcare practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks. Children (3-5 years): Take ½ teaspoon 3 times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Consult your healthcare practitioner for use beyond 14 days. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.